Request More Information
Complete the request form below to learn more about this program:
Due to state regulations, Anna Maria Colleges online programs are no longer accepting applications from residents of the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi and Wisconsin.
Online Master of Public Administration
Serve your community. Succeed while doing it.
The public sector and the non-profit sector are becoming increasingly complex. Now, more than ever, the world needs leaders like you with solid business skills due to the growing demand in a wide variety of public sector industries. There has never been a better time to earn an online Master of Public Administration (MPA) from Anna Maria College where you’ll develop precise leadership, analysis and business management skills from faculty who are passionate about helping you succeed and have themselves succeeded in public sector roles. Plus, choose from eight specializations tailored to your career goals. All 100% online.
Features of AMCs MPA program:
- Experienced Faculty: Learn from professors who have decades of experience and succeeded in a variety of public sector industries – legal, government, military, non-profit. Read some of their bios here.
- Eight specializations: Choose from a variety of specializations to customize your MPA degree according to your professional goals, elevating you to have a competitive edge; from criminal justice, homeland security, emergency management, fire/rescue services and more!
See our specializations.
- Mid-career track available: Individuals with four or more years of professional experience in the field are eligible to waive two classes from the traditional MPA curriculum, saving you time and money!
- No entrance exam required
- No thesis required
- Online format: Study when you want, where you want with a convenient all-online format – perfect for working professionals and parents.
Enhance your understanding of finance, budgeting, accounting and crucial leadership responsibilities.
Become a police chief or other leader in law enforcement.
Learn what it takes to lead in a crisis.
Emergency Medical Services
Lead a paramedic or EMT team to effectively provide patient care, where every second is crucial.
Train to become a fire chief or other public safety leader.
Health Care Administration
Manage the emerging links between public policy, health care organizations and demand.
Play a part in leading this fast-growing, integral sector of America’s defense infrastructure.
Public Sector Management
Master the skills to lead at all levels of government.