Request More Information
Complete the request form below to learn more about this program:
Online Master of Public Administration
Application fee waived if you apply before April 3!*
Serve your community. Succeed while doing it.
Features of AMCs MPA program:
- Experienced Faculty: Learn from professors who have decades of experience and succeeded in a variety of public sector industries – legal, government, military, non-profit. Read some of their bios here.
- Unique specializations: Choose from a variety of specializations to customize your MPA degree according to your professional goals, elevating you to have a competitive edge; from criminal justice, homeland security, emergency management, fire/rescue services and more!
See our specializations.
- Mid-career track available: Individuals with four or more years of professional experience in the field are eligible to waive two classes from the traditional MPA curriculum, saving you time and money!
- No entrance exam required
- No thesis required
- Online format: Study when you want, where you want with a convenient all-online format – perfect for working professionals and parents.
The knowledge and skills obtained from Anna Maria’s online MPA can help lay the foundation to advance your career to high-level, leadership positions including Police Chief, Fire Chief, City Manager, Disaster Relief Manage and more. Options are limitless with an MPA from Anna Maria College
You’re moments away from the beginning of a career-building, life-changing journey. To start, complete the form to learn more about AMC’s master’s degree in Public Administration, or call 877-265-3201 to speak with an admissions adviser.
*The application fee waiver is available through the April 3 application deadline to all who apply for the May 1 start. You must request information and then complete your online application to have your fee waived. Additional documents, such as transcripts and references, do not need to be submitted to claim the waiver.